I was productive yesterday. Really I was!
- I worked a full day at the office.
- I did my mentoring thing for two hours after work.
- I walked the dog and fed the pets.
- I watched an episode of Warehouse 13.
- I read a couple chapters of my Med School Confidential “homework”.
- I worked on my draft post about my trip to Rome
So you see, I was actually quite busy last night. It was a nice combination of work and play.
But alas, for the second day in a row, I have no real blog post for the biodork blog today.
Dear readers – all three of you – I ask your forgiveness. In place of thoughtful writing I offer up to you this fabulously humiliating picture of me being an idiot in our apartment. Bon appetit.
Self-inflicted self-punishment picture for the loyal biodork readers. Trust me…this hurts you more than it hurts me.